TMI question about CM

SO every morning for the past idk week or so the first time i check (always in morn right after i take temp) CM is usually watery or EW. Then the rest of the day nothing. does that make any sense? I'm almost a month off the depo, so things arent real normal now as it is with my cycle. temps have all been 98.2 and above and I've had random spotting but no clear sign of AF. SO I guess just wondering if anyone has weird signs like this? o and curious if you are pregnant how does your cervix change? (firmness and position?) just a couple things that have been on my mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The best way to check CM is internally and it should be EW for about 2-3 days on your fertile days (the whole day). Position varies from woman to woman throughout each pregnancy so it alone isn't a set determinator. It will become bluer in color (I doubt that you will be able to see that, LOL) and it will rise during pregnancy and soften, but again, when it does this, varies from person to person. Have you read "Taking Charge of your Fertility" ? It will help a lot.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2009