Do all men have no sense of time, or is it just the ones I know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what kind of time lol? you mean are they slow? Eh mine can be like that or be in a hurry.
    Anonymous

• none at all men live in their own world lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• My husband thinks he's late if he's on time. Seriously. He has to be at least 15-20 minutes early for everything. It's frustrating with small kids.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• It's just the ones you know, or maybe just the ones I know have a good sense of time.

shrugging

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• My ex has no sense of time at all!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• My males (husband and 4 sons) have a great sense of time. My husband is prior military (we are a prior military family) so by habit he and I are used to being early to everything. As a result we have raised our sons to practice that same habit. Our teens at home are always at least 5 min. early to work, if they have an appt. they generally show up 15-30 min. early and they are never late to school. It irritates them (and us) to be late to anything. My oldest son is in the Army so he's early to everything by habit.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• DragonRiderMD, that's exactly how my husband and our sons think. On time is late in their books.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• My husband's job relies on his being conscious of time at every moment.....he is more aware of time than I am...lol. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2009