Is there any way to stretch or crack your lower back. I just started a new job today (i'm 8 months) and my back is killing me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go and get a mommy to be massage it will be the best $60 you have ever spent ( it could be anywhere from $45 to $60 depend on how long you want it to last)
    Alorasmommy

Answer by Alorasmommy at 6:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Girl, I live with this problem daily. I have found the following works: Heat. I buy those little air activated heat packs for my back and use them almost daily. I also bought a product at the natural health food store, called Neck and Back Rescue. It's a pretty good product too.
    Anonymous

• Try a prenatal massage. Your insurance might cover it.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Gentle stretching can be benificial. While seated, gently take your arms overhead and reach up. Bring your arms down. Take the left arm across the right knee for a SLIGHT stretch. And repeat on the opposite side. Always check with your doctor before doing any exercises that you are unsure of.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 1:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• um for the person who said put heat on it. thats the worse thing you could ever do! ive been goin to the doctors for the past yr jus about every day about my back and they say the worse thing you can do is put heat on it cuz it causes inflamation!!!! you have to put ice on it. besides that when your pregnant your not suppose to put any kind of heat on your stomache or back. so instead of listening to people on here who dont know what they are talkin about pls call your doctor and ask
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2009