Quick question & not to step on anyones toes.... but why add wedgets on a private page?

To be more specific im refurring to the Wedget were you can leave other moms a cookie or a present. See i always to try connect with the moms who havnt recieved anything, just so everyone is involved and having fun. Just curious thats all. Hope all is well with everyone and cant wait to read some of your responses. Thanks!

31angelmommy3

Asked by 31angelmommy3 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree to both answers stated.....some moms who download widgets don't realize, or have forgotten, their profile pages are set to private. Other moms who wish to keep their profiles private download the widgets just to interact with their friends.

Whenever I go to a private profile page when I am attempting to leave a 'gift' or something, I just hit the back button and move on to the next person.
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Maybe they don't think about their profile being private when they add the widget?
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• True True
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• It's not private to their friends, so the widget is accessible to them.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Yeah that is also true but like i said i try to leave cookies or presents for thoes who have none so what im getting at is that most of the private pages havnt recieved anything :(
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 1:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2009