What do you think about parents who smoke weed?

Not ever in front of or around the child but after hours when its mommy and daddy time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As long as it's used responsibly, there is nothing wrong with it.
    Yes, it's illegal, but maybe it really shouldn't be....
    katatrinakay

Answer by katatrinakay at 1:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think they are idiots.
    Anonymous

• I think they're selfish and need to grow up. Why would anyone risk that? Your not in your right mind to think clearly if there was an emergency situation.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Ehhh. Who cares? "They" are probably going to keep it a secret anyway . . . . so I wouldn't know to "think" about it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I dont smoke, but marijuana is safer than alcohol. Only reason i think its sketchy is because of the legal factor. Take that out of the equation and its fine. For instance if they are in CA and have a medical card.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 12:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think they're idiots. They are being irresponsible, and deserve whatever trouble with the law they get into. Same goes for parents that drink excessively while kids are in their care. Safety first, people.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Well all I know is if you were to get caught then it's jail time, and then what will you tell your kids about your little secret? You have to buy it and that's taking a risk to begin with.. So to me it's very irresponsible!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think that they are stupid... I guess I feel that way about anyone who smokes weed UNLESS they really need it for medical reasons but that's just my opinion.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• As long as it's not with kids in the house (because of the emergency thing) then I don't see a problem with it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I should add, I don't smoke weed and never have. Chocolate is my drug of choice lol.
    Ati_13