How many of you knew that you were pregnant before you could actually test?

I just have this nagging feeling that I might be, and it won't go away. I keep wondering if it is wishful thinking or if it might actually be true. I knew I was pregnant with my dd before I could test. Could it be the same way this time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this time i knew iwas pregnant before i took the test. i knew it and i told my parents and a few friends and cousins and they were like maybe you jus missed you period cuz of stress and cuz your sick. and it pissed me off cuz no matter how many people i told they always said oh its jus this or that and no one was truelly listening not even my boyfriend well guess what i took 3 tests and all positive and now im 15 weeks pregnant lol in yo face! i knew it all along.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I knew it twice! the other 2 were a surprise
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• What made you guys know it before the test?
    Anonymous

• I knew both times before the test. And in fact, with my first, the first test was negative and I knew it was wrong. I couldn't explain how I knew, but I just knew it was wrong. A week later, took a second test, and it was positive.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• well with my first baby i wasnt sure until the 2nd month and took the test at the doctors the 3rd month and it was positive..with her i had the feeling only cuz i didnt have my period other then that i was clueless i thought maybe i had an ulcer cuz my stomache felt gross and i was puking. but with this child i jus wanted it so bad and then when i didnt have my period i knew it and then cuz i was always sleeping and cuz i was always feeling sick but not puking. and then the cravings i was like ok this is all too familiar. i had all those symptoms the first time too but that one bein my first pregnancy like i said i was clueless the first month.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i definitely knew. i just felt...off, i guess. i could just tell that something was going on with my body..
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 1:45 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• so basically a few signs would be no period and then sleeping ALOT or morning sickness but all pregnancies are different too so you have to keep that in mind. have you ever seen that show i didnt know i was pregnant? these women were pregnant and didnt know until they were in labor! its crazy so i would give it a while and then take the test
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I knew with my 3rd pregnancy because im intuitive. i just know when things are going to happen and i know 100% sure i am having a boy. I already bought the baby a football theme sleeper.
    Anonymous

• I did... I kept dreaming about baby stuff :)
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i knew the first week lol, i had a gut feeling and went with it, i went to the er cause i knew something was up and it showed i was pregnant, i did have some wierd side pain super early :) good luck
    Anonymous