My husband things I am psychologically pregnant.

I still have about a week and a half before I expect AF, and if there was implantation, it would have happened already. Since the time I (think I did) conceived, I have felt bloated and my eating habits are eating less, but more times a day. When we had sex again, it hurt on the inside, almost like it reached my lower abdomen. It stinks waiting, and I am sure everyone agrees with that. But since I still have a while to actually take a test- or AF, does anyone have advice or similar situation?

1passioninlife

Asked by 1passioninlife at 1:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• since you missed it it could just be bloating from that and it hurting from being bloated. sex didn't hurt me down there when i was pregnant early on
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Unfortunately your husband might possibly be right. I thought a couple of months ago that I was pregnant/ I swear to you I was having almost every symptom in the book, but low and behold I was not pregnant. I think I just wanted to be soo bad that it was all in my head. Besides it happening to me I have heard that is does actually happen a lot. You might be though still too so don't give up hope yet. GL hon.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 7:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• When I had my first baby I had symptoms about 2 weeks before AF, but I also knew it was too soon to test. And now I'm going thru the same thing you are I have many symptoms. The big difference with us is that while I would love to have another baby again and my dh and I started ttc last month I'm not so much wanting it sooo much that its going to mess with my head (no offense I'm not trying to sound insulting I just have a lack of better wording right now) I know that there are many women on here that are trying for baby #1 and I have been fortunate enough to have a LO so I'm extremely grateful. That's all I really meant. (Just to clarify in case it got taken the wrong way) gl!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• well i think he was right (i guess I have to confess that to him). I started AF a couple of days ago. At least we have next month to try!
    1passioninlife

Answer by 1passioninlife at 4:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2009