TIM...Do you have a STD?

I saw a post on here one day about STD's. All these mothers said they were clean but I sort of have a hard time believeing that since the number of people getting an STD is growing so rapidly! I know its private but some might feel more at ease if they know someone else has one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Who is TIM? LOL and no I don't have an STD but I did have crabs once from a public restroom. I was so embarrassed that I never told anyone. I was 14. I shaved everything and then set to work with a set of tweezers for anything left.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Who's Tim?
    Anonymous

• I have never had an STD. Believe it or not. My husband and I don't sleep around so we are both clean. It is possible for two people to love each other, be faithful to each other, and not risk the others health. To the PP, my brother got Crabs that way too, that's why I refuse to use public restrooms. If its a total emergancy, I won't sit down.
    Anonymous

• sorry I meant TMI!!
    Anonymous

• I think she meant TMI, not TIM
    Anonymous

• No, I never had an STD. If I did I wouldn't be ashamed of it! I only had 3 partners, and my hubby was the only one who has ever had unprotected sex with me * hence our 2 beautiful daughters!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• to anon 55.... I'm sorry I didn't mean that everyoone has one. But from teh post the other day not 100% of women could be clean like they said. There is no way possible. And I do agree with you. it is possible for 2people to be clean. I wasn't sayiing that. I'm sorry if I offended you.
    Anonymous

• If its a total emergancy, I won't sit down.

You do know that crabs can jump...so sitting will not stop you from getting them. Also, the toilet is mostly free of bacteria due to the water temperature keeping the bowl cold. That doesn't mean that it is sanitary though.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• You do know that crabs can jump

EEW. I didn't know this. Thanks for the heads up, now I am even more paranoid about public restrooms. LOL. Guess that means those seat covers I carry are useless.

To OP. I was not offended. Sorry if I came off like I was. That was not my intention.
    Anonymous

• I have never had one. I have been with just one person (my husband of 24 years) and my husband has only been with me. Also, I shave "down there" so I am not worried about any little creepy crawlers jumping on me when I go potty in public (though I don't sit on the toilet) because the won't have anything to live in. LOL
    Anonymous