Not sure what to think anymore!!

My SO is out of town working for a few days... and i absoulutly know thats what he is doing so before anyone pops up and says...he isn't working he is cheating, I KNOW HE IS WORKING. Anyway, He is accusing me of cheating on him and I am not, im at home with our 3 kids with nobody to watch them....and he is insisting that he knows that im cheating on him. I dont know why I thinks this and I dont know why he is so sure thats what im doing when im not!! I feel like maybe he is trying to annoy to the point that i leave......or maybe he has a guilt hanging over him for something!! I dont know but why would he be so sure that im cheating when im not??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe he's insecure?
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• If he is insisting that YOU are cheating then it's really him that has cheated. Especially if you have given him no reason to think that you have. He may have only done it once but it is causing him to redirect blame to you. He may not have cheated on this ocassion but if he is admant about you cheating then he has cheated at some point. I know this from experience.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• He's cheating. Thats why he's saying youre cheating. I've had 3 exs who swore I was cheating on them. They told me they were sure of it and made me feel like crap for something I wasn't even doing. Found out they were the ones cheating. They always try to redirect it on you. He's cheating. I don't care weather you think he's working or not
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• It's a guilty mind girl... sorry to say, but he very well may be cheating. If it's something he did, he's figuring, "Well it was so easy for me to just do it, she must be doing something too." Have you tried talking about it?
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 2:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I have talked and talked and talked to him about it and it does no good! I think that you are right and that something has happend or is happening on his part and he is just trying to get me off his case!! I brought up the fact that sex is not good right now... so with him really not pulling his weight in the sex department and him accusing me of this non stop id say you ladies are right and he is probably cheating or has cheated on me.
    Anonymous

• well did you bring up the sex thing before or after he started accusing you? guys can be really touchy about sex... IMO.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 2:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I'm with the previous posters, unless there is something you're doing to give him the impression you're sneaking around then maybe it is a guilty concious on his end. Does he travel for work a lot? If he does are you not answering the phone or at home when you tell him you will be? Maye when he goes out of town for work he gets insecure leaving his family behind. If he's been cheated on in the past by you or someone he cares about that could also be affecting his sense of security while he is away from home. I know for a long time I didn't trust my ex about cheating because he cheated on me once before. He could be at home doing nothing but if I called and he didn't answer or return my call within an hour I got very upset and suspicious ( I know it sounds crazy but sometimes when trust is broken it can wreak havoc on a person.) Sit him down and talk to him ask him what it is that makes him think you're cheating....
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 2:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• He started in on me about the cheating (this hardcore anyway) after i brought up the sex thing... he also thinks that cause my brother lives in the next town from us with some of his friends... and i always delete their numbers cause i dont want him calling and being an asshole and making my family not like him more than they already dont, so that is a reason he accuses me also....so yes i guess im not totally inocent in that respect but im not cheating on him and he should know that!!
    Anonymous

• Okay, well in my own opinion he really may be just very insecure like I have said previously. Don't jump the gun on him cheating with using reverse psychology. Yes, in many cases that is true. But in the past I have always accused my husband of cheating... I never have cheated on him. So if that is the case then that would've meant I was cheating on him correct? Look at the whole picture before leading down this path!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Usually when a guy does this, they're the ones being unfaithful.
    Anonymous