Such a peaceful religion

"Yousef al-Khattab, 41, a radical Muslim in the borough of Queens who runs RevolutionMuslim.com, claims on the site that the soldiers massacred at the Texas base deserved to be massacred, and he insists the victims are in "eternal hellfire." As for the suspected gunman — Army psychiatrist Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan — Al-Khattab hails him as a hero.

"An officer and a gentleman was injured while partaking in a pre-emptive attack," al-Khattab wrote on the site. "Get well soon Major Nidal. We love you."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572998,00.html

What do you think of the fact that this freak of nature currently lives in NYC, and can freely post a hate filled website without fear of persecution?

Should we be watching this loon a little closer, or invite him over for dinner, and get to know him better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I hope those who are committed to protecting and servingthis nation ARE watching and investigating everything involving this Ft Hood ordeal more closely. I truly believe a guy got a free pass because he was Muslim and no one wanted to be accused of being intolerant. This shooter is a coward. No matter his mental state there is NO justification for what he did. jmo

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think he is the one I watched on the news a few nights ago. Thay are watching him but he know's the laws really well and won't pass the line he'd have to pass for them to do anything about him.
    How do I feel about him? I hope he chokes on a 72 year old virgin cock! and all his followers too!
    Anonymous

• Why don't you go sit down, have a cup of tea and stop hate-mongering.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

Does anyone besides me realize how easily victimized people like the anon above who made this statement could be?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 2:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• t 10:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2009 by: Anonymous http://www.chick.com/default.asp Wesboro Another fine, upstanding Christian organization Nice little church here

If only common sense could be bought in a can, I'd buy you a case. Do 2 wrongs make a right? Wrong is wrong. This post is about an specific muslim extremest, not about all the wrongs made in the name of a "God".

Anonymous

• Do 2 wrongs make a right?

No, but 3 lefts do.
    Anonymous

this freak is the one filled with hate! not me. this lunatic was born and raised in new jersey in the jewish faith and converted to islam 5 years ago, and now condemns all things jewish. yeah, i think he is the one who is a wee bit off, not me!

Anonymous

• i am muslim and i would never even visit a site such as the one you posted... based on what you said.. there is no n eed for me to go there.
    but i wanted to say.. that i stronlgy disagree with it.. and ISLAM has nothing to do with this man's actions nor wth the belief of some people like the one you quoted... unfortunately, they are far away from true islam.

Nothing justifies the shooting nor any support for it.

Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 2:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i don't know why Nidal did what he did..but he is no hero.. he is a criminal perhaps an insane one.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 3:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2009