I need to destress: Can YOU help?

Ok I am so stressed right now. My SO just had some pretty major dental work done this past Thursday so I have been taking care of him, and not getting much help in return (understandably). My two SD's who I love to death are with us this week, but testing every boundary, and I am pretty laid back which means they are really pushing it. Anyways, do any of you ladies have any advice on how to de-stress myself in the hour after the kids go to bed before I collapse?

chrissifaye

Asked by chrissifaye at 2:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What do you enjoy? Hot bubbly bath? small glass of wine? Soft music, candles? Reading? Quiet? Do what YOU enjoy!
    Anonymous

• read a book- or write a really graphic letter to get all the annoyance out and burn it
    Jezture

Answer by Jezture at 2:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Get in the car, take a ride with the music blasting (or not) and just let it out (singing or yelling... not driving all crazy... lol)

:)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2009