Starting to lose my faith in humanity anyone with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Humanity isn't my God. I have faith in my God. I smile a lot.
    Anonymous

• yes im with you i have actually been just keeping to myself lately and praying.
    shorty00207450

Answer by shorty00207450 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Yeah. People are real and everywhere so it's tough when most of them suck. People disappoint me everyday.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• No, when people lose their faith in humanity things just get worse. I always try to see the best in people. I do realize however that some people have had very difficult lives and that makes it difficult for them to do that. I have been very lucky so far, but to me to lose faith in everyone around me would just be so sad. Because then how would you see the hope in the world? I am religious and so maybe that helps too. Still I really feel badly for you. HUGS!
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 3:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I've felt that way too lately... Just seems like the inconsiderate and "pushy" folks are taking over. The news is so depressing and its flooded with murder/crime and politics... I just try to tell myself that the good people are still the majority and that its the loud, obnoxious, and inconsiderate ones who just continue to put themselves on the radar. Seems like people don't even smile much anymore. Sad.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2009