Ahhhh help!

I have got to save on my internet bill...what do you have and what do you pay? Right now, I'm on a plan that only allows you to use so much then you have to pay overages.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ours is with Verizon and we pay a discount rate because we bundle our home Verizon telephone, internet, Verizon Wireless, and DirecTV accounts all together onto one bill.
    Our internet is speedy, available 24/7, works through a direct line to our desktop and wireless to all our laptops in the house, we get great service when we have a problem, and we don't pay anything extra.
    Hope you find something that works for you.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• comcast, ties it in with our tv so its great and its fast too.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Thanks. we don't have comcast available, YET. They are getting closer though.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• We have wireless, but there is a new company in our area called NuTel Broadband... I may look into that.
    Anonymous

• I have comcast too. It is a fast service and it is unlimited. Tied in with my cable. However it is not cheap. We pay right at $80 a month. That is pretty common in our area so I did not know that it was expensive until I started asking around and found that most people pay under $60 a month.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• U.S, Cable- we pay 27.95/ month for the basic, which is fast enough to please my husband. The quality is pretty good; I think we paid an extra 60 for set-up. We live in NE MO though, so it may cost more where you live.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 4:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2009