What is the quickest way to lose weight? *Puking or Starving is not an option* LOL

I feel the pounds that keep adding onto my body and I can barely move... ok, that was just a joke but I would love to lose some weight... quick.

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Burn more calories per day than you intake. So exercise and watch your calories . . . the concept is simple . . . it's the willpower and motivation. On that note, let me get me butt up and go for a walk with my daughter! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• treadmillWell first of all we have to keep moving just as long as you keep your body moving you are burning calories, Now as a quick fix I doubt that would be possible. Remember how long it took you to get where you are now so now you will have to go backwards. So just be patient and get that body moving. Eat right and drink lots of water. GL

Or you can do what you mention up above...lol for starters...lol

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Burn more calories per day than you intake.

That. Eat six small meals a day - small meaning just a granola bar and some yogurt for one, just a grilled cheese and an apple for another, not 6 full meals. Make sure there's a carb and a protein at each one, and eat more fruit/veggies than anything else over the course of the day. Cut out diet pop/splenda/equal/etc - artificial sweeteners block your ability to feel full - you'll actually eat more. Stick to water and unsweetened tea. Once you get in that habit, start moving. Chasing your kids around the yard counts as long as you do it for a half hour. If you can stick with it for more than 6 weeks it will become habit, once it's a habit, you won't think about it, you'll just do it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I gained over a 100lbs while pregnant with my daughter and i lost all of the 100lbs and then some in a matter of 16 months and i ate whatever i wanted and i didn't exercise AT ALL! i actually just sat on my ass 24/7 lol sad but true. But anyways my doctor put me on a pill called topamax and thats how i lost all the weight.
    mommyziegler

Answer by mommyziegler at 3:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• lol... thanks ladies for the advice :o)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2009