Is it possible?

Is it possible to asnwer the question and not respond/attack/rebut other people's asnwers? I mean, the point of asking a question is obtain another person's view point. But it's hard to do that when all the answers are going back and forth attacking one point rather than answering the question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i know what you mean, it gets really frustrating when you're just trying to answer someone question or get an answer to a question and instead you get attacked for your opinion.
    wifeyschlegel

Answer by wifeyschlegel at 4:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Um, it's called "the internet" Hon. We can't debate face to face, so we debate on the internet. It's life.
    Anonymous

• I know exactly what you are saying...Just answer the question being asked don't try to answer other people's responses.shrugging

Anonymous

• It would be possible if people were willing to make that change but I really don't see that happening. You could ask the simple question ~ What is your favorite color and as soon as you turn your head, someone is telling the other person that they shouldn't like brown because it's a crappy looking color and then that person has to explain why and all of a sudden it turns into drama.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• lol!!! dumb questions get dumb answers!!!
    Anonymous

• word.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Amen! My response has been attacked a few times on different questions for stating my opinion when the OP asked for just that. I wish people wouldn't reply to others' answers unless they agree..if the Q&A was made for debating, it wouldn't be Q&A.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 4:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2009