Anybody know what these lights could be?

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read.php?post_id=1546988&post_publish=1

I have a friend who enjoys taking "ghost" pix. Only thing is nearly all her pix have weird lights in them so...that just seems pretty odd to me...maybe she should join ghosthunters or tell me how she's rigging it lol :) The one pic is of me (pretty huh lol) and I'm not blurry so she's obviously not shaking the camera around. There are seriously like 200 pix she took with these lights in them, all in the same area but facing different ways.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The only editing these have had is auto adjust in Windows Photo Gallery, to lighten them up a bit. Although I do occasionally play in Paint.Net, there is no way I could fake these...I'd be proud if I had skills this good lol!! And they're on my computer straight from the camera, so I know she didn't fake them in any way unless she's somehow throwing a glow-stick and capturing the image...I'm seriously looking for any explanation bc there's so many lights that they have to be natural in some way...either that or I'm never walking through this area again...
    Anonymous

• LOL she either need to clean her lense or have the camera cleaned on the inside.
    Anonymous

• But when I use the camera at basically the same time there's nothing weird! Maybe the camera doesn't like her I guess ;)
    Anonymous

• Look up ghost sighting there are many of these some true sightings some false maybe she is being haunted.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2009