"As Seen On T.V." products...?

Hi ladies, I'm just kind of bored and thought it would be fun to ask: What "A.S.O.T." products do you own? Which do you love and which were junk? BTW I get mine at the store once they come out because I am too cheap to pay the shipping!

I recently realized I have quite a few myself...my faves are my bare minerals make up, D.M. green bags to name a couple.
The duds include the "smooth away" hair removal thingy and the "snuggy," SUCH cheap material...

Ok, your turn!?

momrocks1000

Asked by momrocks1000 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I bought the hair thingys and the bra clip thingys...
    Anonymous

• The Ped Egg. It works, but I like the traditional file better. The "skin-dust" doesn't stay in the egg like promised, and it gets everywhere. Eewww!
    Anonymous

• slider station-the grease splatters all over as you cook them,even at low temps.the point and paint-the pad tends to get squised as you paint and stops being effective.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I agree with the smooth away OP. It worked ok on my legs and arms but did not work anywhere else and took forever to to remove all the hair. It really didn't keep my legs smoother longer either. However I did buy that "Earth Brite" multipurpose cleanser and absolutely love it. work on a lot of things. I used it on my sink, kitchen cabinet knobs, tennis shoes, mirrors, pots, it worked great on everything except it didn't get all the black off my cookie sheets like it shows on tv but other than that it's great.
    angiewith2

Answer by angiewith2 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I got the plastic wonder hangers, LOVE them, but be careful not to put too much weight on them. I couldn't figure out the Bump-its, Mighty putty was ok, I like my ped egg, though if you don't do it right, you will get the "skin dust" where you don't want it. The in-styler isn't all its cracked up to be. It left my hair worse than if I would have taken my normal heated styling tools to it!
    Anonymous

• NONE...lol.
    They look enticing on tv, but I also wait until they show up in stores and then I look them over carefully. If I see something I like that looks kind of cheap or is too expensive, then I look for a better bargain on the store shelf cuz other companies hone in on the products, too.
    I bought one of those feet eggs in a different brand than what was sold on tv and it works so much better than what I'm hearing about the 'real' thing.
    Most of the stuff is 'el crappo' or 'junk' and would just take up space so I don't even bother with it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Turbie Twist. I got it quite a few years ago, but they work great.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I have a pedi-egg....and I don't have a problem keeping the dead skin in it.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I got the perfect brownie pan, and it's actually great.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• touch in brush. Its okay. broke with in the first 5 mins but hubby and I can fix any thing. If you go to fast toothpaste gets every where so you have to go really slow and get white toothpaste I have blue and its a pain to clean off.
    Dianneakamommy

Answer by Dianneakamommy at 8:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2009