What am I supposed to do when failing to access a certain Website?

Hi, I'm trying to get access to this Website and it won't let me on for like 3 days now.

It seems like only working for some people, but me.
I don't know if my internet is blocking it or what.

I've tried with both Firefox and Internet explorer.
Anybody who can help me?

Thank you a lot!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Technology

• Have you shut down Firefox and IE to restart them? Have you tried Google Chrome? I use that and it works better for me than FF or IE.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Maybe the particular website is just offline. I am also trying to get to a mall website and it's been down for like three days now. Try again another time.
    Anonymous

• try going in from another direction. I used to have problems accessing CM (years ago) directly but I could always get into the site by clicking on the link in my email messages. Once i was in, I was there to stay.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:58 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Try using www.flock.com  Also is it a new system ? there are versions of IE 32 bit and 64 bit, not everything is converted to 64 bit yet and some sites will not load.

Anonymous

• you MIGHT have to go to tools, internet options and unblock cookies or something like that, alot of sites do that.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 1:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2010