needing a new phone, whats your opinion on the

1. BlackBerry Storm 9530 Black - Verizon

2. BlackBerry Tour 9630 Black - verizon

3.Samsung Solstice a887 Black - AT&T

4. Samsung Jack Silver - AT&T

sorry there are 4 different phones on wanting an opinion on, but my 2 years are up and i can either do verizon or AT&T... im not sure which phone is good... or better i mean.

Thanks guys!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have the samsung rogue through verizon and I love it. (I really like samsung phones) My mom has a blackberry and likes it but its not her fave. Good luck :)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• My DDand DH did not like it and returned the black berry storm,They loved the black berry curve.Most of the time you try out a new phone they give you 30 days to try it ,Good luck I hope this helped, INJOY YOUR NEW PHONE.
    sirrera

Answer by sirrera at 4:34 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Blackberry storms are getting returned left and right! my sister just took 3 of them back (they kept giving her new ones , but it wasnt her it was the phone) ... so she took all of them back and got the storm 2 , so idk how its going lol .. we have 2 curves and LOVE them , they freeze and go slow sometimes , but its like a computer , kwim?
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 4:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Why not iphone? that's what i have and i love it. It's really great.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 4:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• My Husband has the Tour and absolutely LOVES it! It has a great color screen and he has not had any problems with it. I was thinking of getting the Tour but now I am thinking of getting the Motorola Droid.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2009