Ft Hood massacre now being investigated as an Islamic Terrorist attack.

Senator Lieberaman, the chair of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs announced a Senate investigation into the massacre. According to the Senator there were strong warning signe the accused was an Islamic extremist.

Thoughts?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/11/08/lieberman-announces-investigation-fort-hood-shooting/

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 5:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I LOVE Lieberman! He's awesome! It's about time they looked into this and won't people be so surprised if it does turn out that it was indeed a terrorist attack! Maybe it'll wake people up! Well, at least I hope it does.
    Anonymous

• Maybe Lieberman got he idea after reading this story from the Telegraph, UK????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/6521578/Fort-Hood-shooting-inside-story-of-how-massacre-on-military-base-happened.html

Not that I'm jumping to conclusions, or anything! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• That's good! Bypass brainless obama & expose the truth.
    Anonymous

• Lorikeet, is that info in our US news?

I think it was part of a terrorist attack, but it wasn't the real thing. The real thing is coming. This was just a practice drill.
    Anonymous

• Why is the Senate investigating instead of the FBI? Oh yeah, because the senate has bigoted constituents they need to distract from their healthcare bill votes. The FBI only investigates people when there's evidence.
    Anonymous

Oh NO! Our media is too worried about being politically correct!!! And if it came from Fox News, it would have been dismissed as "conservative fear mongering." That's why I LOVE that it's from the UK!

I did get the article from one of those fear mongering blogs, that libs say are not credible! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• You mean we can't blame a mental condition that's been said to not exist just because we want our military to be to be at fault here?

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

(Sarcasm)
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 5:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

Exactly and it's Senator Liarman...I  mean Lieberman, who has some strong Anti-Islamic feelings.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 5:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Frickin ridiculous!!!
    Anonymous