Baby not moving so much...

Yesterday I kinda worse myself out at my friends babyshower. I came home went to sleep at 7 and woke up at 7. Usually I can't even sleep at night but last night I was so sleepy. I woke up with lots of energy and swept and mopped the floors. I've been waiting for my baby to move around a lot and kick his usual hard kicks, but he hasnt. He has moved but maybe not as much as I would like for peace of mind. Is he just super tired too cause I was up and moving all day yesterday and today? or should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no u dont have to be really worried he prob is running out of room to move. if he is moving a little less its fine but if he goes to not movin at all then go get check but i think ur prob fine.
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 5:41 PM on Nov. 8, 2009