What age can a baby ride in a jogging stroller to go for a walk (NOT running or jogging)?

My son is 2 weeks old and still probably too little for the jogging stroller. It's our only double stroller and I'd like to be able to take both the kids out with me for a walk.

I'm wondering if I put in a head support thing how soon could I take him out for a smooth walk in it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• Our jogging stroller has an adapter for infant seats and we went out when she was a week old. Does yours have an adapter? You might look online.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• There are support matts you can put in the stroller. I think 2 weeks is a little young because they have little control of their bodies yet. Usually when they can hold their head up on their own it is fine with the support matt.
    Anonymous