am i preg

i had 2 depo shots and stopped 5 months no period i test negative though and my periods have always been nrmal it was normal with my first kid could i be pregnant??? no sym but i do feel like i am putting on weght but i really dont know????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• can someone please anwser my question
    Anonymous

• It would depend on how late you are. If you are more than a few days late with no symptoms and a negative test, then probably not. If you tested earlier than that, then you could have gotten a false positive and should test again in a few days. There are plenty of things other than pregnancy that can make you late. Stress, going on a new diet, getting a cold...it's very easy to throw things out of wack. I've been up to two weeks late before and was not pregnant. If you skip it again and still get a negative test, talk to a doctor about a hormonal imbalance or other potential causes.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• TAKE A T-E-S-T
    Anonymous