repost im so unsure what to think

My last period started Oct. 24 and ended Oct. 26,came back for an hour or so the 27th in the evening and then quit... mine are usually a full 5-6 days. so before my period my breasts were feeling really tender and hard..... and continued on through my period and now are more tender as are my nipples now.. i peed like 30x today also. and sometimes it just hit me like sometimes i almost didnt make it to the bathroom! i felt like a kid but i dont know. and have been feeling like im going to throw up for days now.
I also started taking BC Nov. 1
could these be sypmtoms of the pill already? or does anyone think i should take a test just to be positive im not pregnant? My doctor NEVER tested me b4 handing me the pills and my prescription. And she also blew me off completely when i was trying to tell her how irregular my period was and about my breast tenderness!!! should i also find a new doctor?

i had a negative test idk now

Ashlei_nichole9

Asked by Ashlei_nichole9 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could just be the bc and it could just be you if you think ur preg. then ur body will act like it and u shuld of took a preg test already. and the doctor would of never gave you bg if they thought yu were preg so u prob not but if u so worried about go bu a test now and take it.
    Anonymous

• It never hurts to test if you think you could be. Yes, get a new doctor.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• you took a test and it came out negative? well that could mean 3 things. one your not pregnant but your body is showin signs cuz your overthinking it so your body is reacting to your thinking or you too the test too earlier or the test was wrong. with my first daughter i took 5 tests. all came out negative then i went to the health department and it said i was preg. before this baby i thought i was preg cuz i wanted it so bad but i wasnt then when i really was preg i took 3 tests and all came out positive. so honestly dont know what to tell you besides wait and take another test and if it still comes out neg. get a different doctor and talk to them about whats goin on
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2009