Why hasn't anyone taken credit?

If Hasan is an extremist and a terrorist, why has no terrorist organization come forward to take credit for the shooting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I posted an Islamic site last night that denounces the violence done in the name of Islam. They had the counts of up to 14000 and past since 9/11.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Surely you don't think a GROUP must come forward for this to be an act of terrorism?

There was no "group" when McVeigh bombed the federal building, but it was terrorism.

There was no "group" when the man in Seatle killed people a week or so ago, but it was terrorism.

There was no "group" when anthrax was sent through the mail, but it was terrorism.

Perhaps your problem is that it is ISLAMIC terrorism?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/2009/11/08/ft-hood-attack-was-terrorism/

Dick Morris tries to explain it. Check it out.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Perhaps your problem is that it is ISLAMIC terrorism?

None of your examples were Muslim. Muslim terrorist organizations always want credit. It's the Christians that fly solo.
    Anonymous

• So the difference between terrorist and psychotic killer is the same difference between hate crime and regular murderer. How funny that those who oppose the hate crime concept are so thrilled to use it here.
    Anonymous

• I don't think he is Islamic terrorist. We should leave religion out of this.

yourspecial.Please stop your hate & bigotry against people with different faiths!
    Anonymous

• yourspecial.Please stop your hate & bigotry against people with different faiths!

i'd have been happy to leave hasan's faith alone, but he chose to shove it in innocent people's faces and he put bullets in them!
    Anonymous

I have no hate for people of different faiths. I have PLENTY of dislike for Islamic radicals that want me dead simply because I am not Muslim. I will not stop putting the truth where it belongs.

If you want to defend these people you may do so, but be warned they want you dead too. Denial gets people killed.

There is no hate or bigotry in the TRUTH. The hate/bigotry card is only used as a weapon by those that can't or won't face the truth.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• None of your examples were Muslim. Muslim terrorist organizations always want credit. It's the Christians that fly solo.

I purposely listed examples that were not Muslim. Terrorism isn't reserved for Muslims. The OP has a problem with it being Islamic terrorism.

Why is it hard to believe a homegrown Islamic terrorist wouldn't be working with a group. Americans have a totally different mindset about things.

The man suggested people strap bombs to themselves and head for Times Square. Like it or not this is terrorism and like it or not it stemmed from his radical relgious beliefs.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I hadn't heard about the Seattle thing . . . in what way was it terrorism?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2009