Stretch Marks! TMI.

Okay so I'm about 26 weeks and I have NO stretch marks on my stomach but I'm getting them on my boobs BAD, what type of bra should I wear to help and should I get a different size then what I wear, like a smaller one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's not support that helps keep you from getting them, it has to do with your skins elasticity. A good moisturizer is only going to be minimal help. It just has to do with an individuals body make-up. Use pure vitamin E oil on your boobs. A bra isn't going to save you other than helping with saggy boobs after. Go get fitted, but you'll need to get fitted again once you deliver and your milk comes in. They get even bigger at that point. And if you don't have stretch marks on your tummy now there is a big chance that you won't. I never got any stretch marks with my first nor with my second.
    Anonymous

• um there is no bra that will help from getting strech marks your gonna get them and you will get them on your tummy after you lose weight/ after the baby theres no way out of it and you shouldnt care about getting strech marks just be happy for that baby
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 6:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Sorry, but there is no way to prevent stretch marks :(
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I know there isn't a way to prevent them but is there a way I can get more support in those areas?
    Anonymous