How many people use MAC makeup?

What do you think about it?

Mrs.Oriaku

Asked by Mrs.Oriaku at 6:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use it and have for a long time. I love it and I think it is worth the price. All their products last a long time. well for me anyways.
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 6:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I ask people the same question.. well about the lip gloss (lip glass) anyway.. because that's as close to make up as I'll ever get.. LOL I'll be looking forward to the responses.
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• tawnbond, does taht also apply to their lip gloss? Is it sticky and glue-like? OR is it good?
    LyTe684

• I love MAC....although....I have now started to use Smashbox and I think I might actually prefer it :)
    Danickasmom

Answer by Danickasmom at 6:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Smash box?? hmm i'll have to check that out.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 6:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i dont use it anymore. it was icky on my face, cloged my pores and i got alot of acne. Now i use bare escentuals.
    Anonymous

• I only ue their lipstick and lip gloss and I love it, I won't buy another.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 6:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i use all mac with the exception of mascara. i actually hate their mascara... i use cover girl mascara. but their eyeshadow, powders, and ESPECIALLY their eye kohls are the BEST!
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I LOVE their eyeshadows but their foundation is horrible
    A.nA

Answer by A.nA at 10:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i have tried almost every makeup brand out there... and I really dont refer one of the other...besides covergirl for mascarra (sp) .....

also...if you want to know about an eyeshadow that stays on for awhile...I have even used the cheap brand...but i wet the brush first and then apply it ( not super wet..like.. more like the water drops left in the sink, and then blot it first) .... or now I use a creame eyeshoadow first...i usually use like a white, or very light color
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2009