Yeast Infections and Gender during Pregnancy?

First off- did you have any? If so- did you have a boy or a girl? Every time I get one it seems I have a Girl! Just Curious!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have any with my last pregnancy and I had a girl. I've had one or two this time around and I do not know what I'm having yet. The yeast infection theory is actually one of those wives tales...I read it somewhere, so I don't think it makes a difference. Yeast infections are common in pregnancy PERIOD. But I hope you get what ur hoping for!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i started off both with a yeast infection and they are both different sex... this ones a boy and my first was a girl... although this time i keep them it seems.
    Trinity0820

Answer by Trinity0820 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• never had one with DD, and havent had one this time around. Actually Ive only ever had 2 yeast infections in my life and I'm almost 23! I never even heard about yeast infections and genders.....
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2009