how to make friends?

Are there any other moms out there that have a hard time making friends? I came to this web site hoping to make some friends but being shy its hard. So I just use this web site to just ask and answer questions. Does anyone else feel the same or am I the only crazy one here...

i_am_ur_kittie

Asked by i_am_ur_kittie at 6:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your not the only one, I have a few friends on my list but when I send them messages asking them How they are and so on they never answer back. So I just answer questions or ask questions it makes life easier for me, why waste your time (IMO) ....
    Anonymous

• I have friends on here, but only few answer back when I talk to them. So I'm just gonna erase the ones who do not talk to me! If you would like to add me your more then welcome :)
    YeahHer

Answer by YeahHer at 6:40 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think people go through spells. Sometimes there are weeks when it seems as if no one's even online. I've posted news about my stepdaughter being sick, going to the hospital, and when she came home...and not a single reply. I've posted hilarious Halloween pictures...and one friend commented. There are some people on here who make good friends, but they're mixed in amongst the ones who are only here to showboat themselves...just like everywhere else in life. I wonder why it's so difficult for some people to just be a friend to someone sometimes.
    Anonymous

• well for starters to stop the toy and book fights i would get them both the same things all the time that way they each have there own and write names on them that way if one breaks one then you know who is who .and as for fighting for attention you should do things with both of them make one day one of the girls day and the next day the other girls special day then have a day for both of them
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2009