Weve all got wood and nails

Do you believe you're missing out? That everything good is happening somewhere else? With nobody in your bed, The night is hard to get through. And I will die all alone And when I arrive I won't know anyone. Jesus Christ, I'm alone again. So what did you do those three days you were dead? Because this problem is gonna last More than the weekend.Jesus Christ I'm not scared to die But I'm a little bit scared of what comes after.. Do I get the gold chariot Or do I float through the ceiling Or do I divide and pull apart Cause my bright is too slight to hold back all my dark. This ship went down in sight of land And at the gates does Thomas ask to see my hands? I know you're coming in the night like a thief. But ive had some time to hone my lying technique. I know you think that I�m someone you can trust But I'm scared I'll get scared and and I swear I'll try to nail you back up. So do you think that we could work out ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• xxhazeldovexx
    okay then.... perhaps if you posted this as a journal rather than a question there really isn't an answer too, and asked for advice or opinions, or how others feel.. this might have worked out better.

If the OP would of made it a journal instead...maybe one person would of viewed it.
    Anonymous

• a sign ?So I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try .I know you're coming for the people like me But weve all got wood and nails And we turn out hate in factories Weve all got wood and nails And we sleep inside of this machine
    Anonymous

• huh?
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 6:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Um, yeah. Sounds like a bad drug trip to me.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 7:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• We've all got wood and nails? What are we building a bookshelf? A Birdhouse? A bunk bed?

Really I could always use a new bookshelf!!!!!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I am not sure I understand what are you are saying.
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 8:00 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Do you believe you're missing out? That everything good is happening somewhere else? With nobody in your bed, The night is hard to get through. And I will die all alone

No.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    No.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Do you believe you're missing out? Nope

That everything good is happening somewhere else? Naw, there's so pretty good ish happening at my house thanks.

Other than that...I am totally lost
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 9:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• okay then.... perhaps if you posted this as a journal rather than a question there really isn't an answer too, and asked for advice or opinions, or how others feel.. this might have worked out better.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think most of us are really having difficulty even understanding this post. For some reason it seems like it's lyrics to a song but that's just my opinion of it. Since I didn't know what this post is trying to say I decided to try to lighten the mood.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 8, 2009