Help

I need help someone just someone to talk to because i cant talk to my boyfriend he dont no what im going threw cause hes not pregnant im almost 30 weeks pregnant and i feel like im going crazy. Im so depressed becuase im sick this hole pregnancy. I just need someone to talk to im only 17 and i live with my dad and boyfriend i wish my mom was here so i can talk to her but shes not. I saw her yesterday at my babyshower but i couldnt really talk there cause everyone is just starring at u :( if you want to talk to me and try to help me add me or somhting so that we can talk back and fourth and not like emailing back and fourth like im or something if you no what im talking about. I just need someone that understands what im going threw and im alreay take deppression pills
:(

Mallorysmom903

Asked by Mallorysmom903 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet