PoliticsDaily: Is the Obama, the Critic-in-Chief Too Thin-Skinned? What do you think?

Since taking office, President Obama has spoken about the media with such regularity it seems he's added "critic in chief" to his portfolio of presidential duties. With the media so much on his mind, do his recurring references reveal a thin skin, or an I-know-better attitude? His best-known comment on the topic would seem to be the former: "I've got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration," he said in June, referring to Fox News. Yet in the main, he assumes a detached, almost professorial stance to describe the current news climate.

Read the Article:http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/11/08/obama-and-fox-news-is-the-critic-in-chief-too-thin-skinned/

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ok, is this one a reliable source? I can't keep them straight, ;D
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• LOL..... OpEd's are fair game now, aren't they. Afterall Huffington Post gets used daily, right?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think he is a cry baby. If he didn't want to be criticized he shouldn't have run for President. If he hadn't spent so many years living in places like Idonesia he might know how American politics work.......
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:57 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Too bad republicans don't have anyone as good as Obama!
    Anonymous

• I think you all are crybabies. You have been since the inauguration and it's always the same group of you.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I think he worries way too much about what a certain demographic (I guess that would be the voting demo) is watching. I wish he would just focus on his job duties and not worry so much about what organizations he supposedly finds irrelevant are talking about. I don't think he has been met with as much criticism or skepticism as he has since becoming President, and it doesn't seem like he handles criticism well. Someone should have told him it was in the job description.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• And you are here still as well, since you seem to recognize some of the regulars. I love irony.
    Anonymous

• Politics Daily, real reputable source you got there. Not showing any bias, LOL
    Anonymous

• I think his thin skin is the least of his problems. He likes the internet ~ you'd think by now he would have discovered that he can get a pair of cahones delivered right to his mailbox.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• He is a NARCISSIST! It is all about him. He wanted the bill passed because "his presidency was dead without it". He talks about what "I" do. There was actually a count of how many times he uses the pronoun "I". It is about him. It has never been about "us" or the USA. He always tells what he has done and then has to "let me make myself perfectly clear" just to deny it later. http://aleksandreia.wordpress.com/2009/10/07/obama-is-a-narcissist/

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2009