Looking forsome Home Decor help

Hey ladies, I am looking for some help. We currently rent our house so I am looking for some ways to decorate the bare white walls and make it feel more like home. Hoping that some of you will be able to give me some great ideas!
Thanks so much
Ashley

sagesmom724

Asked by sagesmom724 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I had the same situation. we couldnt paint, so I made a collage on one wall. I took 10 of my fav family pic and put them in different frames. Two of them are really big and the other sizes are around them. that wall now looks amazing. On the opposite wall i have a small table up against the wall and a nice big mirror above it. Or you can put up some vibrant artwork. have fun with it. HGTV.com has great ideas. i'm doing my daughters room from a room i saw on that site.
    Anonymous

• They have a lot of neat wall art type stickers available now in the home stores. They go up easily and do not leave any marks on the wall. They can really liven things up...
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2009