what do u all think

ok im married and yes i love my husband but like 2 weeks ago i started talking to this guy from HS who asked me out back in HS and i rejected because he is 2 yearsyounger,,,,then it seemed like alot but now its kinda evened out....he is 20 im 22 . he has a child with a girl they dont live together but are in a relationship..(since he goes to school out of town) we talk and know that is a no strings attached "friendship" what do u all think of this situation...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Does you husband know? what does he think about it? If you are hiding it from him, its WRONG IMO. If he knows & he is ok with it Would STILL be VERY careful.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Seems like your alittle uncomfortable or you wouldnt be asking :). You need to really think about how you would feel if the tables were turned. Could you truly trust that your husband and an old highschool female friend were just friends and it would go no further? I would tell your husband. Just Mention it. I dont know..........I dont like secrets. If this is something you need to keep secret.....its not fair to your husband.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I believe that you can have simply a friendship. But I also think that your husband should not only know about it but be part of it. Fine to see him for lunch, but your husband should be there, too. The mother of his child may also be worried. So as the others have said, be cautious.

Answer by Bmat at 7:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• If you can be just friends then I see no issues.

Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• If you are just friends what's the issue?
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• "i love my husband but like 2 weeks ago i started talking to this guy "

The "but" is where the trouble begins. If you can't have a friendship that doesn't interfere with your marriage than don't talk to this guy. It kinda sounds like you are interested in him as more than a friend. Maybe I am wrong, but that the way you worded your question made it come acrossed that way.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like you are conflicted by it because you know it's not right. If it were truly innocent, you'd probably not need to ask this question. I think you already know the answer to your question. The feelings you are having are probably a symptom of something else that's going on in your life. Maybe it would be best to find out what's really going on and address it in a more healthy way. If you really were just reconnecting in a friendly way, you wouldn't feel the need to ask.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2009