what does this dream mean??

For the past 3 nights ive had the same exact dream, that I was in a clinic, they have me pee in a cup then they come out and hand me tons of positive pregnancy tests. Im usually good at figuring out my own dreams but what the hell does this dream mean? We arent using anything and havent been for 4 months now, just using the pull out method ( not trying to get pg, just have bc issues)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had two dreams like this last week, I took a pregnancy test in both dreams and they were positive. I then went and googled "dreamed I had a positive pregnancy test" and it means that you are coming into money soon. it turns out I'm getting a lot of over time at work. So it's kind of true! I thought it meant that I'd be pregnant because I'm trying but nope. MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!
    Kilahs_mommy_06

Answer by Kilahs_mommy_06 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2009