what does this dream mean??

For the past 3 nights ive had the same exact dream, that I was in a clinic, they have me pee in a cup then they come out and hand me tons of positive pregnancy tests. Im usually good at figuring out my own dreams but what the hell does this dream mean? We arent using anything and havent been for 4 months now, just using the pull out method ( not trying to get pg, just have bc issues)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My thought is that it means that you know the pull-out method will likely result in pregnancy.

Answer by Bmat at 7:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• My guess is deep down really either really want to get pregnant or are really afraid to get pregnant.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I agree with both! Either you truly want to get pregnant or your afraid too! I got pregers with DD using the pull out method...
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• The pull-out method does not work. Take a pregnancy test.
    Anonymous