what does this dream mean??

For the past 3 nights ive had the same exact dream, that I was in a clinic, they have me pee in a cup then they come out and hand me tons of positive pregnancy tests. Im usually good at figuring out my own dreams but what the hell does this dream mean? We arent using anything and havent been for 4 months now, just using the pull out method ( not trying to get pg, just have bc issues)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• 1. your just having a dream
    2. go pee on a stick causeyou might be pregnant
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• no financial issues, or relationship problems, actually thats wierd because both are going pretty well right now and I havent been overwelmed either. hmm
    Anonymous

• Maybe your subconcious is telling you you either want or don't want another kiddo, probably the not wanting one, because of the tons of positive tests they throw at you, I would say you might be a little nervous with your current BC situation!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Do you want to get PG ?? have you talk it with ur partner is the past weeks ?? Maybe you want a baby ? oorr mayb you are PG??
    Anonymous

• That you asked this question a million times and the answers are the same :-)
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:31 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• worried about getting knocked up!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:42 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• are kidding us, pull out method is how most people get pregnant.

You maybe thinking you might get pregnant?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:58 AM on Nov. 10, 2009