Working from home?

Are any of you currently making money from home without having to put any money down, throw parties or waste alot of your time trying for something someone else has sugar coated for you? I need some ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I do make money from home, but I also put money into it(my business) There is a program that you don't have to pay but then the whole sale prices are higher. You can check it out and see if it's an interest to you http://www.howreb.scent-team.com

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I also work from home and it's a home business with Ameriplan. There is a cost to run my business however it is very low as Ameriplan covers most of our monthly overhead for us. Having your own business gives you flexible hours and the pay is really amazing. It isn't something that you are going to get rich overnight with, you do actually have to work to build it. The pay is Residual which means you will building something that will last for you and your family :)
    My Profile has lots of info and you can call this number to listen to a quick overview 616-712-1118. There is no selling or cold calling involved, I just help people MAKE and SAVE money.

God Bless Girl!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 7:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I sell stuff on eBay.  I also write for eHow.   I make most of my money writing articles on eHow though. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Personally, I wouldnt want to try and sell anything in this economy. There are easier ways to make money on the side. I've got some good FREE companies listed at Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I work at home too with my own biz. I do money into every month, but it is a biz and to run any biz you are going to have to put money into it. BUT, I get to work around my schedule, be home with my children, live a flexible life! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you out and answer any questions that you may have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 2:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I am doing a few different things I am doing ClixSense which is so easy and it is FREE you can visit my site at http://www.clixsense.com/?2990924 And then I also sell Scentsy Candles which Is so very easy to do I really love it. You can also visit my site at http://www.scentsy.com/kblack If you have questions please feel free to contact me.
    patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 4:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I am involved in a great business. I t involves nutrtion and weight loss products. I do put money into it but as Rebecca said you have to put money in to any business. With this business it is very easy to make alot of money from day one. Check it ourt and let me know if you are interested. www.jointnt.com/nicolemuschett
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• With any business it all comes down to how much consistent effort you put towards the business.

The company I work for has many independent reps (NO INVESTMENT ) who sell our books by simply sending people to a special web page (created for free ) to buy the books and all the credit card processing, and shipment of the book is taken care of on the website. REPS ARE NEVER REQUIRED TO BUY ANYTHING. Commissions range from 8-40% depending on the book, and as your volume of sales increase, your commission percentage does also. The more people you tell, the more chances for sales and the more money you can make.

Find out about the most recent and popular book here: www.stressout-book.com
    and if it looks interesting, click the contact button to send an email that you want to earn commissions, and someone will get back to you right away.
    Wishing you awesome success in whatever business venture you choose.
    DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 1:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2009