I see post about some of you ladies hating your mo

I hate my father in law i know hate is a stronger word but i really do hate him we were livin with him helpin him out cuz he was going through depression well last x mas he went crazy an told us he was gonna kill us an a bunch of other stuff all because my husband wouldnt give him money for a pack of smokes! he did all this in front of my kids an told us to it out so we left we were homeless for a month living in a hotel an staying with my aunt he asked us to move back but i refused to i really fear for my kids an my life when were around him! this is why i hate my father in law!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Leave move far far far away from that phsyco.
    Anonymous

• Just reliezed that my whole title is not there i tried editin it but it wont let me! it should say i see post about some of you ladies hating your mother in law well what about your father in law?
    Anonymous

• He sounds either mentally ill or totally consumed by bitterness. I agree you were right not to move in with him, but I don't see what good there is in hating him.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• My FIL was a pain, but I miss him nearly every day. He was very opinionated about certain issues and we definitely had our arguments, but I really loved the old man. He was the only father figure that I had for 16 years. I was there stroking his head when he died. And I was damned lucky to have him.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2009