3 moons dream

I dreamed I went up to the corner store and even though it was daytime suddenly it was dark. There were 3 moons in the sky, in like a triangle formation. Top one was black full moon (eclipsed I guess) one was crescent shaped (banana moon my son calls them lol) and the other was a full moon though it was basically invisible bc it was clouded over. Since it was a dream I knew it was there though! Two ladies started saying "It's time, it's come around again" or something to that effect, and they wouldn't tell me what they meant. Anybody want to try to interpret this? Just for fun of course, I'm also scouring the web trying to find meaning :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Is there something that you are dreading coming up? Something that happens once a year? Christmas, birthday, or having to choose between 3 things?
    Anonymous

• To see the moon in your your dream, represents some hidden, mysterious aspect of yourself. It is often associated with the feminine mystique and intuition. Alternatively, the moon signifies your changing moods. meanings by DreamMoods.com

To see the eclipse of the moon in your dream, signifies that your feminine side is being overshadowed.

To see the crescent moon in your dream, indicates cyclic changes, renewal, and movement. You are progressing smoothly toward your life path. A full moon signifies completion, while a new moon symbolizes new beginnings.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• To see triangles in your dream, symbolizes aspirations, potential and truth. It is also a symbol of spirituality: the body, mind, and spirit. Alternatively, it may refer to a love triangle in your waking life.

Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, and self-exploration. Three stands for trilogy as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child, etc

To see dark or stormy clouds in your dream, symbolize depression or anger. It indicates an impending eruption of emotions. Alternatively, it represents a lack of wisdom or confusion in some situation. Thus, the dream may be a metaphor for your "clouded" way of thinking.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• To see or be in a grocery or convenience store in your dream, suggests that you are emotionally and mentally strained. Alternatively, you may be brainstorming for new ideas or looking for the various choices out there for you. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on what is in "store" for you. And thus it could signify the inevitable.
    xxhazeldovexx

• It may be a subconcious memory of the planet you use to live on in your last life.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 8:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2009