Honeymoon Phase?

So ive been dating this guy at work, and because of work we have to keep our relationship low key AT work. otherwise, we are totally fine outside work. Weve been together about 2 months. We used to do everything together, spend the weekends together and he used to stay over many nights. Lately, he doesnt want ot get together as much anymore. I mean when we DO get together, the quality is still the same and i appreciate that, but it seems like hes trying to cut me out of his time a little. Should i be worried? I dont think AT ALL that hes cheating. He is a supervisor at work so hes busy, but it just seems a little odd...what should i do? Or what are some warning signs that hes actually cutting me out completely.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Make sure that he isn't just using you as a bed-buddy, unless that's what you want. If you think he might be feeling pressured into a close relationship, then back off a little, let him figure out what he really wants from you. And it would be a good time for you to consider all about him. It's easy in a new relationship to notice all the things you have in common, but eventually, differences surface too.

Answer by Bmat at 7:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I agree with the previous reply...I wouldn't worry to much. The more comfortable you get with eachother it is likely things slow down and become a little more settled.
    Anonymous

• Lol bedbuddy, I haven't heard that in years. If you are having sex with him you may only be a conquest. You notice it more because you work together and what's bad is he might meet someone else he wants as a conquest meanwhile you're all hush hush and probably being used.
    Anonymous

• Please the honey moon phase last longer then 2 months i been married 5 years and the honeymoon phase was at least a yeah.. lol.
    Anonymous

• ************We keep it low key bc he can get in trouble at work if we flaunt it there... we do have sex, but as i said I know im not a conquest, I know im not being cheated on. I know he is into me, im just wondering why hes drawing back suddenly...
    Anonymous

• Maybe he's married
    Anonymous

• Look if a guy is drawing away from you well then you do the same to him don't be ready every time he calls......don't go to bed with him every time he calls go out and do something together.
    Maybe his buddys have told him he needs to back off because he can be in trouble for being with you..
    If you treat him the way he is treating you then maybe he will notice that you have backed off as well...OR HE IS JUST NOT IN TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Well I have always heard of the honeymoon phase as being the hard time in a relationship which is the first year or two...... I have been with my SO for almost 6 years and have lived with him for 2 years and we have 3 kids and we are just now comming outta that horrid "honeymoon" stage as some put it!! Now as for you only being two months into the relationship i have no idea what to tell ya!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2009