Have you or are you depressed? Has it affected your spouse or children? Or do you have a husband who is depressed? Has that affected you and your children? What do you do about it? How do you protect your kids from becoming depressed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• It will affect your children and definately your spouse with time. The best way to protect you kids is to get help for yourself.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• depression runs in families, it only get worse when people do not deal with their pain and just start to take pills.
    It is okay to cry, scream, feel pain that is what make feel alive.

Communication is what helps. Tell the people in your life that you are there for them, and keep your mouth closed. They just want to get things out.
    Ask them, how can I help you move on?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I'm clinically depressed. I take antidepressants and see a therapist. I just can't change my thinking. I still feel like the bad little girl my parents taught me I was.
    Anonymous