When you go out with your SO/DH...

How often do you catch him looking at another women?

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 7:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I've NEVER seen my DH even look at another woman!! :D
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 9:56 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Never have in 3 years marriage n' 1 year dating.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• He doesn't, we are people watchers though, we usually laugh at the same things,lol No one knows, we aren't mean about it! lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I have never seen him except once and he did it on purpose because he saw me looking at a guy running with his shirt off. I was sitting in the back seat and he saw the guy and was watching me in the rear view haha. So when we went to the mall he looked at some girl and we just made a joke and laughed about it teasing eachother. The MIL was like why do you guys do that that's so stupid but it's all in fun. I'm not nieve to think that my husband never looks. I've just never seen him do it.
    Anonymous

• I never paid any attention. I don't care if he looks. If there is an especially eye-catching lady, I'll even point her out to him.

Answer by Bmat at 8:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• 14 years and once in awhile, if the lady is super attractive, or has big boobs--LOL, I don't stress on it, he always comes home with me!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• It's not a big deal if DH looks, but he always shows me respect and I've never actually noticed him doing it. We are human, we all look... some are just a little disrespectful in doing it.
    Anonymous

• Nope, we've been together 5 years now. But, we've known each other for 39 years. When he says 'm the only one in his eyes he means it. I'm the one who ends up saying "Dang, did you see those boobs?" and such. LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 8:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Never. Not saying he doesn't, but he doesn't make it obvious. (If he even does) I don't make a big deal about stuff like that. He will tell me if some movie star or whatever is hot. I don't care. He says Shakira is his "sancha". ("Other woman" Yeah, right. LOL)
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 8:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I've never noticed it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2009