Remember years ago when we were attacked on 9-11 and the war first started in Afghanistan? We all prayed for the troops?

They are still there. please keep them in your prayers.

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount of up to and including THEIR LIFE."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• ALways in my prayers and it's true...unfortunatly. They have signed their lives away but it's for the good of many that a few suffer.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 9:13 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Thank you for posting this. My husband just returned to Germany from Iraq a couple days ago and my cousin recently deployed to Afghanistan last month.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I always keep them in my prayers. Even if I don't agree with the war they are fighting I know they are fighting for us all and can't pick and chose where they go!!!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• american flag ribbon

Anonymous

• I still pray for them. One of my holiday decorations is a giant plastic wreath for the outside of the house. It is covered in red, white, and blue lights and a big yellow ribbon. I also fly Old Glory every day that the weather permits. My son served in Iraq and the troops are never far from my thoughts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I pray for these men and women daily that they may return home to their families safely...that god grant them strength during the holidays while away from home and that their family find comfort with them gone...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Nov. 9, 2009