How do you organize your daughters Barbies and accessories?!?!?

My daughter LOVES Barbies...but they are taken over our house!! How can organize them and their shoes and various other accessories???????? :-(

weevil70

Asked by weevil70 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Organize? Why? Just stuff them in a box or a basket or something.
    Anonymous

• Ours is in a ziploc bag!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Tackle boxes work wonders. the hard part is making sure they go back in the proper place. You can also get shoe box size clear storage tubs. Put masking tape (tan) on each box and label the box.
    One for accessories, one for pets. one for furniture, one for clothes. one for girl dolls, one for little kid dolls...etc.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I use bins in my daughters room all accessories go in one bin and dolls in another.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I think if you want to organize the barie dolls and all the clothes and accessories that come with the dolls you may need to purchase a "trunk" as I think it is called which allows a child to store the dolls on one side and the accessories in compartments on the other to keep everything nicely all together. It also comes with a handle so it can be carried easily too.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2009