How long did it take you to get over your husband leaving you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• i think it all depends on how long you were married.
    What let to the divorce in the first place
    if you had kids.
    How much you raelly loved him
    So there are several factors.
    shorty00207450

Answer by shorty00207450 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• There are groups on here for separated and/or divorced moms or just plain single moms.. just type something in the search field.. if you join one you can get support! :)
    Anonymous

• I was over it before it happened. But, my exh was a complete ass. Lying cheating, you name it he did it.

I'm so sorry for you though. I don't know what I would do if I split with my current dh. My world would be so different!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 10:10 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• its been 6 months and i have not gotten over my husband leaving me or cheating on me.In fact i still cry every damn night and day,im a train wreck and i pray every day for God to give me strength for my 2 kids that need me..its freakinnnn hard i have nooo clue where my messed up life is going right now.Good luck momma.I hate men
    Anonymous

• Therapists say it take about 5 years or so to get over a divorce and being left. It's just been 5 years for me, I'm still not completely over it and I'm remarried. I'm over missing him, but the damage he did is still there (cheating, lying, saying hurtful things).
    Therapy would probably help.
    I am sorry you are going through this.
    Anonymous