For those that have two or more

Would you mind giving me your opinion on keeping it at two or adding a third (and final) to the family.

What you think they're are pros and cons to having two? What do you think are the pros and cons of having three? And if you have more...I would love to hear your opinions also please.

Thanks I am having a hard time on commiting to a third, some days I think it would be great to get pregnant next year some days I think it would be insane.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• *** If we did try next year and were succesful and conceived right away it would make the oldest a little over five- five 1/2 and the middle child turning 4 .***
    Anonymous

• we are having our hird in Jan. and some days I wonder what the hell are we thinking...then one of our beautifull kids will say or do something so great that my husband and I will look at each other and just know we will be O.K. Just remember that laughter will cure ALL problems...I mean that 100% I knew for sure when I was pregnant and lost the pregnancy, I knew then #3 was something I truly was ready for! Having two is much easier in the sence that one parent one child, But as the youngest of 4 I love all the cazyness of things....
    youlookin4me

Answer by youlookin4me at 9:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i have 2 kids at the moment. A five year old girl and 2 year old boy. I would love to have another child. i would love to give my daugher a sister to have and my boy a little brother. so i would like atleast five kids. i want to wait till i am buying my home before i commit to having more children though
    shorty00207450

Answer by shorty00207450 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I have 4. I really don't remember what it was like to have just 2 kids. There were only 13 months where I had 2 and I was pregnant most of that time. My kids are 9, 8, 7 (today is her birthday) and 3 1/2. We didn't plan any of them and I can't imagine not having all 4 of them. The hardest part going up from 2 was logistics. I only have 2 hands and I had 3 toddlers at once. Getting them in and out of cars was a nightmare and I still don't like taking all 4 with me when I go places because they drive me nuts. But now that they are older it isn't that hard...just the whining and fighting that gets annoying.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Three isnt that much harder then 3 in my opinion. I have 5, btw. Now five yeah a bit harder!
    Anonymous

• AUGH! I ment to say Three isnt that much harder then TWO~had one on my lap so...lol
    Anonymous

• With 2 you still have one hand(or foot LOL)for each child. With 3 you become "outnumbered" LOL.

Its a bit harder to get things organized, in some areas not all, with 3.

Thats really the only drawbacks Ive found and frankly they didnt outweigh the fact that I knew our family wouldnt be complete without a 3rd.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I agree with amaranth361. #3 makes it a little more crazy around the house, but not too bad. I have friends with more kids, and I know my life is less hectic than theirs! Our 3rd child (and 3rd boy) is definately the baby of the family. We ALL love him the pieces! No regrets here!
    Pea22

Answer by Pea22 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I have 2. I think that with the age you mentioned it would be ok to try for another one. I know i always wanted to have another child when the 2 i already have were or would be old enough to experience the pregnancy with me and help out with their new lil brother or sister! They would feel needed and wanted and not "replaced"

They got that experience with their Dad who had a son with his new girlfriend!!! LOL
    MOMMA111

Answer by MOMMA111 at 7:37 AM on Nov. 9, 2009