Should I be concerned about her not telling me?

So I'm up for management at my job. The other lady I work with has been enjoying the managment free time!So my boss said he'd call me if I got the position. I found out today that he called twice friday and saturday. Why would she not tell me? She made it like it was no big deal and she just forgot that he called! Um..twice. So now I think I will know for sure if I got the position or not,but it still bothers me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It sounds as though taking messages for one another is part of what is done at your job, so yes, she fell down on her job by not informing you of a job-related phone call. It appears that she is not reliable.

Answer by Bmat at 9:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• i would of been very annoyed at her. She should tell you. It sounds like she is jeolous.
    shorty00207450

Answer by shorty00207450 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 8, 2009