• In the Spotlight:

whats it take to be a vegetarian?

im considering it. some meats dont appeal to me but some i would get over.

are eggs included in being a vegetarian because i think no matter what, eggs are in pretty much anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• there is vegetarian and there is vegan. vegans dont eat any meat or by products. this includes eggs, dairy and gelatin. lots of vegetarians dont eat red meat yet will eat just fish or only eat dairy or eggs. It isnt easy for everyone to quite cold turkey (lol no pun intended), but you can cut off one type of meat at a time. instead of hamburger meat, have turkey meat, instead of chicken nuggets try tofu nuggets or spinach nuggets....you'll find lots of great recipes online! vegetarians/vegans arent subject to nothing more than boring salads!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• oh and yes eggs are considered a by product...it comes from an animal. eggs can be replaced easily with flax meal! I use that replacement method a lot when I bake.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2009