Can you please go watch this? It will help you understand this Nation and what is happening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d53ggvUoVtg&feature=related

Please no matter what side of the fence you are on please watch this. For the sake of our future and for the sake of our children. I implore you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• the rich only know how to spend more money on things that do not help anyone but themselves

anon, so glad that you understand what the current administration and all his czars are doing! They certainly aren't doing anything to help anyone else. Oh wait -- they are!!! They paid for your clunker (if you bought a new car that they approved of), and if you buy a house, they will give you a rebate for that! WOW!! When are they going to help the people who don't have to get a new car every couple years, who already have a house they can afford, and live pretty much within their means, and don't use credit cards? I've been waiting patiently for something to happen. I just know that I'll get a call any day now about one of the thousand resumes I've handed out, emailed, faxed, mailed. Any day now.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:12 AM on Nov. 9, 2009

• okay so far I just began watching let see the world bank moving to a national currency let see that happened during the bush administration two words oil bourse. next TARP was Bushes not Obama's all those banks dipping in for funds because Bush believes in deregulation hence our economy, and last most of the people speaking are Republican senators and representatives we already know they do not agree with Obama and they also cannot run a country, or come up with new ideas other than the ones that killed our economy. I will keep watching and be back
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• Just reached the part that was taken our of context about coming in and inspecting your house and sending you a bill, yeah that is about new structures and energy efficency they would only inspect NEWLY built homes for energy savings, just like when you have to have appraised to sell and pay for that or to have a termite inspection and pay for that.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• wow okay all the African American people doing jumping jacks?? What was that for?? And OMG you mean he wants to stop people who run unfair and misleading television ads is this serious I haven't made it past the first four minutes.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I am watching too Psych, it might help if you watched it with an open mind and without a koolaid cup.

Thank you OP. I an an registered I, and I am looking at everything within my grasp to help me this next go 'round. Though I proudly voted for our current President, I am now looking deeper into things. Presently I am not happy yet I am still thinking it was the less of the two evil's sort of vote.
    Anonymous

• Um yeah since you cannot even speak your mind as yourself you don't have a lot of room to speak, also I am a political science minor and have been watching all of this constantly their is no "open" mind about this we all have opinion and this is the "middle" using Republican propaganda, I am sure it was made with an open mind.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 9:59 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I also am someone who also sadly was forced to voted for the less of two evils. It is hard for me to say I am not pleased as whom I voted for is currenlty holding office. With that being said, I do not necessarily feel as though we had 2 viable choices for leadership. Though I am not happy with President Obama I am also certain I would not have been please with McCain.
    Anonymous

It might help you as well if you stop watching while tipping your box of wine and watching Glenn Beck
    Anonymous

• G edward griffin he speaks on this he are his views, He has opposed the Federal Reserve since the 1960s, saying it constitutes a banking cartel and an instrument of war and totalitarianism. Including ideas on Noahs Ark = Christ the biggest koolaid cup ever held and many ideas scientist do not agree on.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 10:04 PM on Nov. 8, 2009

• I am the first anon. Look :00 I voted unlike you I am sure. I just feel as though perhaps we were duped a bit. I still stand behind the vote I made at the time which was for President Obama however I am now seeing many things I guess I didn't see before. Maybe they were there and maybe I didn't see them. I am willing to admit that. I do not have cable so I am only vaguely aware of Mr. Beck mostly through CM to tell the truth and as for box wine. Sorry I do not drink. Maybe you need a lesson in class? Not sure but don't throw punches unless you are willing to duck.

Anonymous